There are three big reasons to vote for Trump:
- He will appoint Originalists to the Supreme Court
- He will cut taxes and regulations bringing about an economic boom
- He will unleash America’s energy resources encouraging business activity
20 reasons to vote for Donald Trump
It seems clear that this presidential election will determine whether America remains a Constitutional Republic or continues to be “Fundamentally Transformed” into something the Founders warned against and tried to prevent.
Despite this, there still remain Conservatives and Republicans who are “Never Trump”. They are either voting for a third-party candidate, not voting at all, or — in the worst choice of all — voting for Hillary Clinton. I think that is foolish. For me, a former Ted Cruz supporter, the choice is clear. I will be voting for Donald Trump.
With hat-tips to other American Thinker contributors, here are 20 specific reasons why Trump will be getting my vote:
- Donald Trump is “impeachable”. Any serious misstep by Trump will be exposed by the MSM and invite impeachment and removal from office. Neither political party would hesitate in bringing impeachment proceedings on Trump or in forcing him to resign. As a Democrat and the first woman president, Hillary Clinton would not be impeached no matter what she does.
- Trump has stated that he will appoint judges who respect the Constitution and he has issued a list of potential Supreme Court justices that confirms this.
- He will enforce the Rule of Law. Under Obama, there have been many acts committed by government employees, bureaucrats and elected officials –including Hillary Clinton — that are unethical or downright illegal. However, with notable exceptions, these people “skate” under the current system.
- Trump appreciates the work that the police do in ensuring the safety of all communities.
- Donald Trump knows that it is important to use the energy sources that we have in the USA and utilize techniques such as fracking and offshore drilling in order to secure these resources.
- Trump understands Capitalism, realizing that high taxes and regulations increase the cost of doing business and have contributed significantly to the loss of American jobs. Hillary Clinton will increase business federal taxes, payroll taxes and regulations.
- Trump understands finance. This means he knows that that continuing to increase the National Debt is a bad idea.
- He has said that treaties such as NAFTA were “badly negotiated” and that the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement is a disaster.
- Trump recognizes that a nation without borders in not a sovereign nation. WikiLeaks has revealed that Hillary Clinton wants “completely open borders”.
- Donald Trump sees ISIS as a “Clear and Present Danger” to the United States, the West and the Middle East. In addition, he understands that “something is wrong with Islam”.
- Trump has stated he will rebuild the military — which is now reduced to cannibalizing planes, vehicles and ships for spare-parts.
- He has called the agreement with Iran a “bad deal”. He knows it does not stop Iran’s nuclear weapon development and gives them funds to increase their conventional military forces, purchase military hardware, develop more potent ballistic missiles and finance terrorism.
- Trump realizes that “nation building” — especially in areas of the world not known for western-style Democracy — is a waste of lives, time and resources.
- Trump has correctly stated that other nations, many of them with significant wealth, have used the American umbrella of military protection and have not paid “their fair share” for it.
- Donald Trump has functioned as an effective executive — which is the job of the President of the United States.
- Trump has a history of honest business deals and integrity, as opposed to Hillary Clinton who has a history of dishonesty and shady deals.
- He knows all about taxes. Knowing all the loopholes used by the super-wealthy to avoid paying taxes, Trump will close the loopholes. Hillary Clinton will not do this – which is why the super-wealthy are supporting her and not “one of their own”.
- Trump realizes ObamaCare is a disaster. He will replace it with a free-market based system. Hillary Clinton will double-down with even more government control.
- Trump is unabashedly pro-American and has expressed his intention of putting America’s interests — and that of its citizens — first. That would be reflected in any negotiation with foreign entities regarding any treaty or agreement.
- Trump is beholden to no one except the American People. The Democrat Party has moved far to the Left and must satisfy the desires of various constituency groups. As a result, in order to maintain the votes of these “blocks”, policies are pushed that may not be in the best interests of the American people.